Do you have an old bike, but would prefer a newer, more updated version? Is your bike needing costly repairs? Or, have you outgrown your bike? If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, trading in your old bike may be the perfect solution!
Can all brands and styles of bikes be traded in?
- Yes, virtually all bikes can be traded in.. However there are some brands we cannot accept. Unacceptable brands are: Next, Pacific, Magna, Schwinn, Motobacane, Huffy, Motiv, or any Discount store Bikes.
- Bikes that have a high resale value, new or in "like new" condition are preferred.
What Value can I expect for my trade-in?
- Most trade-ins will yield an instant 10% to 20% (up to $100) off the sticker price of the new bike.
- There may be higher values for newer bikes or collectible race bikes.
- Bikes with broken shifters and requiring other parts to repair or replace will yield a lower trade-in value.
- Scratches, Dents and other cosmetic blemishes will also be taken into consideration.
Local Customers who are able to visit our location is the perferred method as we like to physically inspect the bike you would like to trade in.
Customers who are out of state would have to ship the bike to us for inspection and if not accepted the customer will also be responsible for return shipping.
Do you Sell used bikes?
Yes... Occasionally we have spare team bikes or frames that become availbe just give us a call 954-283-8585 or contact us via email email@example.com