Aerodynamics- Not a single detail of the Faenza’s aerodynamic tubing structure will hold you back when sheer speed is your goal. Every tube is designed to ensure wind drag is kept to the absolute minimum.
Rider Support- The Faenza is built for a strong rider. Why waste your legs on a frame that does not allow for optimum power transfer? The rear triangle of the Faenza features oversized aerodynamic tubing to achieve optimum stiffness. You will be aerodynamic and efficient when it is time to show how fast you can go.
Power Position- The geometry of the frame allows the rider to easily achieve a 90 degree elbow position for the most comfortable, aerodynamic body position. A rider’s body accounts for a large amount of wind drag. The Faenza does the job of being aerodynamic, but also allows the rider to achieve the most aerodynamic position. The frame is stiff, but you will feel comfortable over long distances making power output on tough days the least of your worries.
Tapered Headtube- The tapered headtube makes the frame handle exceptionally well and provides increased torsional stiffness.
Acceleration- Of all the things that are necessary when creating a frame that can compete with the best teams in the world, a bike’s responsiveness is arguably the most important. High modulus monocoque carbon frame structure is the key to creating this. A frame needs to be strong in every situation. This frame construction combined with a BB30 bottom bracket ensures every pedal stroke takes you forward. It is up to you to keep up with the bike.
Get the aero bike you always wanted without draining your bank account!
Shimano Di2 ready.
BB30 bottom bracket.
Complete internal cable routing.
Faenza frame set comes with:
Stradalli Full Carbon Lightweight Fork
Stradalli tapered 1-1/8" to 1-1/2" integrated headset with compression plug
Stradalli Carbon Seat Post
Stradalli Seat Post Clamp
Rear Derailleur Hanger
Bottle cage bolts
VISION METRON 55 WHEEL SET
- Full carbon 55mm section tubular rim
- —New extra light P.R.A. hubs for DP spokes
- —6 sealed cartridge bearings (2 F + 4 R) mounted on a 17mm hub axle diameter
- —Aero bladed spokes
- —Special ABS self locking nipples
- —Artisan built, entirely by hand
- —Includes special QR (QR-91), brake pads, valve extenders, and wheel bags
- —Rims: UD carbon finish
- —Front hub: UD carbon finish
- —Rear hub: Black anodized
- —Spokes: Black
- —Color graphics options: red, black
- — Sizes: Aluminum freehub body for Shimano 9-10-11sp
- — Spokes (F/R): 18 radial front wheel; 21 rear wheel, 14 Campagnolo 10-11, 14 cross x2 drive side and 7 radial non drive side (2:1 ratio)
- — Minimum tire requirement of 23mm
- — Weight: 1,400g/pair (w/o QR)
Our quality is world class, competition rated.
Our prices leave competition in the dust.
Authentic Stradalli® product. (Not a knock-off)
100% Carbon fiber unlike Chinese knock-offs with 70% carbon and 30% fiberglass
FREE FedEx Shipping within Continental US
International shipping available. Please email us for a accurate shipping estimate.