No returns will be accepted without the express authorization from the Co. Any item returned is subject to a 19% handling/restocking fee. Shipping expenses cannot be reimbursed. No returns on electrical parts for any reason whatsoever. Items purchased that have been mounted/applied/used in any way are not returnable for any and all reasons whatsoever. No returns are accepted after 30 days from the date of purchase.
Our Commitment To Privacy:
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our homepage and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.
The Information We Collect:
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on the [company name] website. On some pages, you can order products, make requests, and register to receive materials. The types of personal information collected at these pages are:
Credit/Debit Card Information (etc.)
The Way We Use Information:
We use the information you provide about yourself when placing an order only to complete that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order.
We use the information you provide about someone else when placing an order only to ship the product and to confirm delivery. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order.
We use return email addresses to answer the email we receive. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties. You can register with our website if you would like to receive our catalog as well as updates on our new products and services. Information you submit on our website will not be used for this purpose unless you fill out the registration form.
We use non-identifying and aggregate information to better design our website and to share with advertisers. For example, we may tell an advertiser that X number of individuals visited a certain area on our website, or that Y number of men and Z number of women filled out our registration form, but we would not disclose anything that could be used to identify those individuals.
Finally, we never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
Our Commitment To Data Security:
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
STRADALLI CYCLE LIMITED WARRANTY
PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT CAREFULLY AS IT EXPLAINS IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND WARRANTY COVERAGE ON YOUR STRADALLI BICYCLE. BE AWARE OF THE RIGHTS, LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS THAT MIGHT APPLY TO YOU.
This Agreement contains the terms and conditions and certain warranty rights that apply to your ownership (purchaser) of product from Stradalli Cycle, LLC. By purchasing your Stradalli product you are subject to certain terms and conditions and by maintaining the product with due care you are eligible for warranty coverage as identified below:
- Intellectual Property – the purchaser acknowledges that all intellectual property, such as the graphics, design, product promotion and components of its bicycles, accessories or internet site are owned solely by Stradalli Cycle, LLC and cannot be copied, duplicated or redistributed without the express written approval of Stradalli Cycle, LLC. In some cases copyrights, trademarks or other proprietary rights exist to protect the content of Stradalli products. The purchaser does not acquire any ownership rights to any content by acquiring a Stradalli product.
- Title – Shipment by Stradalli to the purchaser by common carrier represents a sale taken place. Any claim by the purchaser upon receipt of goods must be made directly to the common carrier. If the purchaser requests a specific carrier for the product shipment the sale takes place at the time the product is picked up by the carrier.
- Purchaser satisfaction – the purchaser can return the product within 30 days for a full refund of the purchase price, less a restocking fee of 19 % for accessories and 5% for bicycles. The purchaser is responsible for shipping the product back to the designated warehouse per instructions by Stradalli Cycle, LLC. The refund is contingent upon the product being returned in new condition satisfactory to Stradalli.
- Limited Warranty – Stradalli provides a warranty against defects in materials and workmanship to the original purchaser of each product. This is not transferrable. This warranty is exercisable for a period of up to one year from the date of purchase. Proof of purchase date will be required. This warranty does not cover:
- Normal wear and tear
- Improper assembly
- Malfunctions or failures that result from abuse or neglect,
- Improper maintenance
- Damage due to accident or misuse
- Modification of frame or other components
- Other omission or commissions that injure or harm the product
On occasion there is limited warranty available from the manufacturer of the
component parts. Please contact Stradalli Cycle, LLC to learn which
parts are subject to this limited warranty.
- Limited Warranty Disclaimer – Stradalli Cycle, LLC provides warranty coverage for those items specifically identified in this document. Stradalli Cycle, LLC disclaims all other warranties, express or implied, for any item not clearly described as covered in the language of this document. All warranty claims are limited to replacement of the product with similar value. Stradalli Cycle, LLC will not be responsible for any related damage or specific physical or mental impairment of the purchaser.
The limited warranty does not include the cost of shipping. Such charges are to be borne by the purchaser. Warranty duration and detail may differ by frame type and/or by country. In case of language interpretation differences the English version of the warranty will prevail.
Stradalli Cycle, LLC reserves the right to modify these warranties at any time, in its sole discretion. This program is only available in the USA for USA resident purchasers who purchased product in the USA.
This program does not cover:
- Product whose serial numbers, logos or identification have been removed, damaged, or modified,
- Teams or athletes sponsored by the Company
- Cost to return damaged product shipped to Stradalli Cycle, LLC for evaluation
- Stradalli Cycle, LLC continues to develop new product and update existing product. Some models get discontinued or revised and purchaser should be aware that inventory of the purchased product is not always available. Stradalli Cycle, LLC reserves the right to provide similar replacement product when original product is not available,
- Registration – To obtain the best warranty coverage you should register your Stradalli bicycle within 30 days of purchase on the Stradalli Cycle, LLC website and provide all pertinent information as requested.
- Claims procedure – the purchaser must obtain a claim number from contacting Stradalli Cycle, LLC before returning the product under this program. The product, accompanied by proof and date of purchase and registration on the website, can then be sent to the location provided by the claims department.
- Purchaser use of the Stradalli Cycle, LLC website – purchaser agrees that the use of the Stradalli Cycle, LLC website offers no responsibility for computer damage due to viruses or any condition that might occur. Purchaser is prohibited from posting or transmitting from this site any unlawful, harmful or damaging materials and Stradalli Cycle, LLC reserves the right to bring civil or criminal action against anyone that misuses this website.
- Applicable Law/Resale Prohibited – Purchaser agrees to comply with all applicable laws of the various states and United States. Purchaser represents that he or she is buying the Stradalli products for his or her own use and is not for resale. Resale products are only available with approved retailers that have signed contracts with Stradalli Cycle, LLC.
- Dispute Resolution – Purchaser and Stradalli agree to waive their right to trial by jury and to have all disputes resolved by binding arbitration in Broward County, Florida. Both parties agree that the arbitrator decision shall be final.
- Entire Agreement – this agreement constitutes the entire and only agreement between Stradalli Cycle, LLC and purchaser.